THE MOST ADVANCED DIGITAL DENTISTRY TECHNOLOGY IN DELRAY BEACH
We believe in utilizing the most advanced technology dentistry can offer to provide accurate diagnosis and more predictable results.
We are constantly updating and investing in new technologies. Click on the links below to learn more on how we use technology to help you improve your oral health.
- A dental CBCT scanner stands for Cone Beam Computer Tomography, which used in advanced dental diagnosis. Cone beam CT scans can provide high quality images.
- These images not only show the surface of your teeth, bone and gums, but also the different layers and in-betweens, which allow for a more comprehensive evaluation of your mouth prior to your treatment to ensure more predictable results.
- The intraoral scanner is a technological 3D dental imaging tool used for diagnosis.
- With millimeter-precision, the 3D scanner takes detailed measurements of every single tooth and the whole oral cavity.
- It measures the interdental separation, teeth areas and surfaces, as well as the palate, gums and the rest of the elements that make up the oral-dental architecture.
- This surgical guide will help your doctor plan and place your implant(s) accurately by creating a functional and predictable outcome for your dental restoration using indicators.
- These indicators show angle, depth and position where the implant needs to be placed, allowing the doctor to perform a precise and accurate placing of your dental implants.
- Digital x-rays use considerable less radiation than traditional x-rays
Instant viewing of your teeth on a high resolution screen, making it easier to spot elusive problems.
- Ability to computer-enhance the images, making them larger, clearer, or higher contrast at will.
- Laser cavity detection system. Helps treat and prevent cavities.
Uses special laser that scans the tooth surface and precisely detects even the smallest cavities.
- It detects cavities that cannot be detected by the human eye or even x-rays.
It also detects cavities at the earliest stage, enabling the patient to protect and preserve the tooth substance.
- Allows looking at the interior of the mouth and taking digital pictures of the teeth. The patient can see the procedure live in a high resolution LCD screen.
- Digital dental pictures can be augmented up to 50x its original size, becoming a great diagnostic tool for both the doctor and the patient.
- We own a computer software that allows to preview your smile before the work is actually done. – free of charge.
- You can try in different smile styles to determine which one fits your face best.This device is helpful if you are not sure which smile style is right for you.
Electronic Patient Records Systems
- We use a specialized dental software called “Eaglesoft”, which makes dental records more accessible and convenient.
- All your records, including photographs and digital x-rays, are stored electronically and are fully confidential.
- T-Scan™ is a technology that helps us determine the distribution of forces in your bite. In other words, it reveals whether your bite is “aligned” or if it suffers from occlusal (bite) interferences that can affect the lifespan of your natural teeth as well as cause bite related aches such as migraines or neck pains.
- More specifically, this technology tells us not just the fact that you are grinding your teeth, but also which teeth or in which area of the mouth and the degree of that force, allowing us to correct these interferences with great precision.
DENTA CO2 Laser
- The Denta CO2 is a soft tissue laser which allows us to treat gum conditions without the need of surgery. It is also useful in cosmetic cases as well as with patients who suffer from some forms of periodontal disease.
- Denta CO2 equates to a reduction in patient discomfort and anxiety, faster healing times, more predictable outcomes, the ability to work in the periodontal pocket for bacterial reduction, and broader applications when placing an implant.