DENTAL TEETH CLEANING
Our teeth cleaning process is unique from anything you have experienced in the past. Not only we conduct a complete examination of the state of your oral health, and thoroughly remove tartar and stains from your gums and teeth. We combine all that with relaxation techniques such as chill music, essential oils, relaxation therapy, warm towels and more!
Teeth cleaning differ from your at-home dental routine of brushing and flossing. During a cleaning our hygienists include:
- Removal of plaque to prevent gum inflammation and periodontal disease
- Removal of calculus (tartar) formed from plaque to prevent gingivitis
- Teeth polishing to remove stains and plaque
It is important that your teeth are regularly cleaned. Removal of plaque and calculus can only be done in a dentist office with the use of ultrasonic tools and specialized instruments.
Exams are performed at your regularly scheduled check-up appointments. All regular check-up appointments may include the following:
- Examination of diagnostic X-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Oral cancer screening: Examination of the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation: Examination of the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of tooth decay: Examination of all tooth surfaces for decay with specialized instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Examination of current fillings, crowns, bridges, etc.
Schedule an appointment with us soon so you can receive a thorough exam and maintain your oral health!
We are proud to have the opportunity to give you
the smile of your dreams