A MESSAGE FROM DR. GOETZ:
"Our Goal is to Ensure the Safety of Our Patients and Staff"
At Ocean Breeze Prosthodontics, our main goal is to protect the health of our patients, our team, and our community.
In alignment with Florida Governor Ron Desantis’s Executive Order 20-72 concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, our office closure will be extended for all non-emergent dental treatment until May 8, 2020. Here are some more details you should know:
- Our front office will remain open during normal office hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at (561) 265-1998.
- If you have a dental emergency, please contact us at (561) 265-1998 and our clinical team will take care of you.
- We will continue to follow our strict screening and sanitation protocols with all emergent patients seen (see protocols below)
- For patients with ongoing treatment and regular maintenance visits scheduled prior to May 8th, we will be reaching out to each of you individually a week prior to your previously scheduled appointment.
As we continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation, we will notify you with any changes to our scheduled operations and reopening on May 8, 2020.
For more information concerning the governor’s COVID-19 mandate in relation to dental offices, please visit http://www.
For more information regarding COVID-19, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
Best Practices to Prevent the Spread of Infection:
- We will be screening all incoming patients with a brief questionnaire before they are seen in our office.
- As you enter the office, your temperature will be taken, any elevated temperature of 100.0 F or above will be asked to have their appointment rescheduled.
- Any team members who show signs of illness will be sent home immediately.
- All patients having treatment will be given a 1% hydrogen peroxide oral rinse. It has been noted that the COVID-19 virus is susceptible to oxidation. This will help to reduce any oral & salivary contamination.
- Please keep to a minimum the amount of people accompanying a patient to the appointment. If you do require assistance to your appointment, we are asking those persons to please wait in the car until your appointment is completed, to comply with “social distancing” measures.
- Doors will remain propped open to minimize touching of additional surfaces.
The Ocean Breeze Prosthodontics team
We are proud to have the opportunity to give you
the smile of your dreams